Wednesday, 1 June 2016

FM40 STYLE | SIGHTSEEING IN STYLE



A trip to the market or a day sightseeing ....... my go to attire is normally my denim shorts, a boho blouse, tan leather sandals and a good basket I can throw on my shoulder, take a look at these straw totes I spotted in John Lewis (the stripes come in a range of colours just like the Rea Feather baskets, but these are only £45!)

This fabulous top from Whistles, has already sold out once (it has been re-stocked this morning!!!) it is gorgeous, very reminiscent of the Vita Kin tops that are extortionate. 

Also, I really liked this one from andOtherStories which has sadly disappeared off their website. However, it is still available in the short dress version here, LOVE IT! Isabel Marant Etoile always does a great boho top at summer and this  one is a perfect holiday top and a look-a-like can be obtained here (Just a little note if you haven't heard of Chicwish before, I have ordered off them last year, great quality for the very reasonable prices, delivery can take a while however .... so if you want this great little top don't hesitate and get it ordered). 

There are loads of other tops that have caught my eye ........ here are my favourite 10.






Last summer I purchased my Ancient Greek sandals and I just adore them, they don't rub, they go with EVERYTHING, they are truly just a great pair of holiday sandals. The high street have some great alternatives, including these ones from Oasis and these ones which I have featured before.







All this holiday fashion is making me very excited.

Annmarie
xx



1 comment:

  1. Love this look - chic, simple, comfortable & timeless. I love the Ancient Greek sandals. I prefer them to the ankle tie option - way less annoying to wear - & I prefer the simplicity of straps rather than ties. Spotted that Whistles top just this morning instore - stunning. I have however spent way less on a couple from H&M this year. A black one with red tassles & a blue & red one. I cannot bring myself to spend too much on a peasant top given how little wear we get out of them in England!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest