Thursday, 23 June 2016

FM40 STYLE | SUMMER'S HIT - THE WEDGE HEEL ESPADRILLE

Top, Jaeger (Old, old, old!) | Jeans, MIH PARIS | Shoes, Topshop (sold out) | Bag, Gucci

I purchased the above wedges back in January because I had some Topshop vouchers to spend and I had a feeling wedges espadrilles would be huge this summer, as the  Castaner wedges started to pop up everywhere last summer and I knew the high street would take note.


As the Castaner are a great price point they regularly sell out in black (going to press they are available here in size 38 & above and here in beige) but the high street have of course taken note and there are some great ones in H&M herethese also and these from Sezane, that I must say are beautiful, but are sadly sold out in most sizes.

I haven't worn wedges for a few years and I must say I liked the few extra inches they provided me with! As you can see I am wearing them with my MIH Paris jeans that sit just above the ankle and the heeled espadrilles I personally think work best with that length of jean and they just go with every summer dress out there.

Annmarie
xx

SHOP THE POST 



5 comments:

  1. I keep toying with the idea of these Annmarie....I'm not sure I'd get the wear out of them as I don't often wear heels! I have tried both the H&M and DP ones and they both fantastic value for the money! I could still be persuaded!! ;0) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found some nice tan suede ones in TKMaxx today ...... but the DP's are greater that price. Go on Michelle ..... you have loads of dresses they would go with. x

      Delete
  2. They are gorgeous! Definitely a good purchase for the summer. If only I wore heels! Jane X

    http://arthursmum.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post Annmarie! I wanted a pair last year and decided to wait for my Italian holiday as I was sure I would pick up a good quality pair very cheaply in Rome or Tuscany....no such luck....went in every show shop I passed and only managed to find a pair in orange! I got home and snapped up a pair left at Iris Fashion and have worn them with everything, as you say....from jeans to pretty dresses, at work or off duty. A really great buy. Your Topshop ones look fab, what a steal! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Orange .... that made me laugh I remember seeing lots of orange ones in Spain last time I was there. I am hoping to get some beige ones on my Holidays this year...... fingers crossed I see some. The Castaner wedges are great and such a good price not surprised they sell out regularly .... good for you for getting a pair. xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest