Monday, 27 June 2016

FM40 STYLE | THE WHITE COMPANY SALE


The White Company sale is one I always have a look at and maybe stock up on Pj's for my two like the adorable Matilda floral pyjamas I have just purchased for L and I got N his favourite summer Pj shorts which both have 40% off. 

There are also some fabulous buys in The Little White Company sale in general, this dress has to be my favourite, gorgeous if you are off somewhere hot this summer with your little ones. 


This jumper for the boys will see them through to the autumn,  I love nautical things for boys. 


Not forgetting us, how about these super chic boots to stash away for winter? 


The Superga in natural linen that I have featured in a couple of posts have been reduced by 40% here and this jumper caught my eye, handy for this miserable British summer weather we have having at the moment  .....


and of course sale time is the perfect time to stock up on their truly fabulous bedding, here.


You can peruse their sale in full here

Annmarie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest