Friday, 15 July 2016

FM40 BEAUTY | GETTING READY FOR MY HOLIDAYS


I am nearly all ready for my holidays. The cases are out and everything is ironed and ready to pack. My beauty appointments are booked for this afternoon and then Mallorca here we come!

My pale skin takes time and effort to tan and I have to prepare my skin for the fortnight leading up to my holidays with this wonderful body oil serum, since I found this product thankfully the dreaded prickly heat rash is a thing of the past for me. I also may use some St Tropez tan to disguise my lily white body for that first day around the pool. 

On holiday I like to keep my make up quite simple and let the summer glow shine through. I always make sure I get my eyebrows tinted and shaped and then hopefully with a few freckles and minimal make-up I look OK. I can never go without, my mascara, my lipgloss (I wear the shade nude a pinky brown colour that looks very natural) and little bit of pot rouge on my cheeks. In the evenings I will tone out my complexion with my favourite tinted moisturiser and wear a lipstick under my lipgloss for a more defined look, this is my favourite lipstick at the moment in shade Bitch Perfect.

If money was no object, I would have liked to have tried Charlotte Tilbury's beach stick which is her version of the Nars Multiple that I have used and loved before on holiday. 

My other holiday beauty musts are Nuxe shimmering oil, great for your legs in the evening when you are not quite tanned and Philip Kingsley Swimcap great for protecting coloured hair.

I will be taking a break from blogging while on holiday, but I hope to keep you regularly updated of my holiday #OOTD on Instagram and if you don't already follow me, you can here.

Annmarie
xx

SHOP THE POST 



7 comments:

  1. Lovely selection! I got the bobbi brown gloss on your recommendation! I've taken the brave step of getting braces as my teeth have moved so much & bother me. My treat for when they're done is a visit to Charlotte Tilbury in London to select a new lipstick that I will proudly wear! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh quite a few girls I just to work with on the airlines got braces and 1 year later they had hollywood smiles..... good for you! x

      Delete
    2. Have a lovely holiday. May I recommend Lancaster Tan Maximiser. It helps your tan last a bit longer and I hardly experience any peeling or dry skin. Always a good price in Duty Free :)

      Delete
    3. Thank you! I can't wait. After thinking about it for 2 years I'm excited now about them being straight! x

      Delete
    4. Although I tan quite easily I can really suffer with prickly heat rash, would you really recommend the oil for this as its not specifically for this problem? X

      Delete
    5. All I can say is that I have used it for the last 3 years and I had never had prickly heat rash which use to plague my holidays. I research prickly heat and found this tan skin prep for your skin helps with generous amount of SPH. It works for me. X

      Delete
  2. I'm with you on the Nuxe shimmering oil, it's brilliant stuff. Smell always reminds me of summer. I may have a try on of the Charlotte Tilbury beach stick, I've heard lots of good things about it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest