Sunday, 3 July 2016

FM40 BEAUTY | MY HOLIDAY SKIN PREP

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 

Getting ready for a holiday can be a big thing, appointments have been made made for;

Eyebrow wax and tint
Waxing
Spray tan (which my husband can never understand) you are going away to get a tan???? 


The other things I will do at home and that is mainly preparing my skin for the sun and to expose my body in swimwear. In the two weeks leading up to my summer holiday I will use a body scrub every other day in the shower either this one or this (on my face I use this one from Dermalogica) and I will also do some body brushing. I like to moisturise my skin with some oil such as like Bobbi Brown's Beach Oil (adore the smell of this) another divine smelling body oil is REN Skincare Moroccan Rose Otto Oil.

I will also give my feet some TLC and a great way to do this is to get a professional pedicure or my home indulgence is to fill a bowl of warm water with a few drops of oil, soak my feet and sit back and relax and let the warm water work its magic by softening the skin. Then, I will use COWSHED's on the hoof foot scrub to gently scrub away dead skin, Cowshed also does a great home pedicure set here.

It's all in the prep for the pretty things like nail colour and make-up to look good and I will reveal my favourite make up and tanning products in my next beauty post.

Enjoy your Sunday. 

Annmarie
xx

SHOP THE POST 



1 comment:

  1. I love a bit of holiday prep! It's all part of the excitement. I'm also a huge Bobbi Brown fan, but I haven't tried any Cowshed products so I'll have to check them out ��

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest