Monday, 11 July 2016

FM40 CURRENTLY COVETING #13


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

I have started to lay everything out in the spare room for our holidays, hanging up is a nice selection of pretty white dresses. However, I wish this gorgeous white ruffle dress was hanging up with them or even this more affordable one from Mango.

Other things I would have loved to pack in my suit case are;

2. A new camera to snap happy memories.
3. A Vanessa Bruno Cabas Shopper, this bag is on a future wish list for sure!
4. The ultimate sea salt spray  for sexy tousled beach hair.
5. ....... and I wish I would have been able to snap these fabulous leopard shoes up in the sale.

SHOP THE POST 



1 comment:

  1. The shopper is absolutely lush, would go with everything.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest