Tuesday, 16 August 2016

FM40 STYLE | BIKER JEANS & CASHMERE

1. Poncho - The White Company | 2. Breton - The White Company | 3. Hunter Wellies - The Outnet | 4. Biker Jeans - The White Company 

The second pair of The White Company's  jeans I tried were the biker jeans. Garment dyed to a charcoal grey colour with side pockets and zip details they are very reminiscent of the famous and coveted J Brand houlihan jeansThe White company's biker jeans fit like a dream, they run true to size and are perfect for weekend wear, team with a cotton tee and white Sugerga trainers for a relaxed look with an edge. Or come winter they would look fabulous with a cosy knit and ankle boots.

For a weekend dog walk along the breezy coastline I styled them with The White Company's classic breton striped T-shirt, now as you know I have tried many breton T-shirts, cheap and expensive and this rates as one of the best. Excellent quality cotton with a semi-fitted shape that is great for layering and I layered it under the gorgeous circle V-neck poncho. This poncho has to be my favourite piece The White Company sent me, I particularly like this poncho because of it's V-neck, which is flattering for my big bust and it will be perfect for layering over a shirt.


I just know this is going to be a favourite outfit of mine come autumn. 

Annmarie 
xx 

SHOP THIS POST 







This post was in collaboration with The White Company

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest