Tuesday, 9 August 2016

FM40 STYLE | END OF SUMMER BOHEMIAN CHICNESS

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Still to go on your holidays or have you booked a last minute trip for some sunshine and running around looking for things that you need  ...... but there is nothing left in your size in the sales. Well look no further than this amazing dress. It is new in from Isabel Marant Etoile ..... styled with 70s knee high boots and a polo neck underneath for Autumn. I, however, am super tempted to buy this dress for next summer ....... it is cotton muslin with gold threaded stripes. This year for the first time in my life Mosquitos took notice of me and my legs where like a dot to dot pattern. This midi dress would have been perfect not only to hide my badly bitten legs, but for that paired down look I now favour on holiday ..... a simple cotton dress, flat sandals (LOVE these as they have a dressy feel to them) and some statement earrings, such as these. The dress also come in black with a metallic silver stripe here.

One of my favourite Instagrammers and bloggers is Joanne from TheStylistAndTheWardrobe, she is super chic and I have been lusting after her Clare V Alice bag all summer. A wish list item for next summer I think, there is, however, a more affordable option here from Esty.

Annmarie 
xx

SHOP THIS POST 

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Awesome collection! Love the earrings, the dress, the beautiful bag and the footwear. It is just unique and different collection. Truly love to shop it. Fabulous post! Thanks for sharing this with us.

    Thanks
    Adena Harel
    http://www.lapampa-shop.co.il/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest