Monday, 22 August 2016

FM40 STYLE | HUSH ...... IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN


Yes .... excitement here as Hush's new autumn/winter collection has launched. I have to say this collection has to be one of my favourites. It's full of beautiful monochrome items, luxe cashmere, leather and pretty autumnal prints. Also, there is pops of colour with rich reds, a colour that I believe is going to be huge this upcoming season. 

So, what things do I really, really like? Well, I love the whole outfit in the first picture above, their leather jacket just looks to be the perfect cut. 

We liked the Etoile t-shirt this summer .... well here is the sweater version



I am pretty taken with this blouse and even more so with the Rita Printed Shirt and love how they have styled it with knitted pleated skirt


Kat from Does My Bum Look 40 looked simply amazing in this dress recently..... Could it work on a shortie like me? Well after chopping off a few inches, yes I believe it could ..... 70s style knee high black boots with a heel would be perfect with this dress. 


After, trying Hush's cashmere this summer I highly rate it and the jumper below is just stunning. Imagine it with the leather leggings..... gorgeous. 


A few other things before I go .... these silk camis are perfect under cosy knits in the winter, even better when you let the lace peek through. Their highly rated leather leggings, here and a perfect looking breton jumper. Then, there is the footwear ...... I told you it is a great collection. 

Annmarie 
xx

SHOP THE POST 



2 comments:

  1. Ooooh that cashmere jumper looks so good! Never tried their cashmere before, might give it a whirl. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would really recommend it honey .... I wasn't over impressed with their wool knitwear, but the cashmere is very good!!!! Washes very well. xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest