Monday, 29 August 2016

FM40 STYLE | LET'S TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT BAUKJEN

With the little success of my new white tailored blazer, I thought I would take a closer look at Baukjen's new collection.

I personally love their leather jackets, the cut and leather look simply divine! The same with their leather leggings, pricey yes, but they get amazing reviews from the fashion editors. My blazer also comes in a very expensive looking camel, here. There are some fabulous looking classics like this breton jumper and this rather nice blue striped shirt. Their boyfriend jeans get some amazing reviews due to the cut being feminised by Baukjen, maybe worth a try? Then, there is the footwear collection, they have Ash Jalouse boots in stock that are so like Isabel Marant Dickers boots, but a lot cheaper and their suede court shoes are just so classy and chic.

Here is my full edit here;



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest