Friday, 26 August 2016

FM40 STYLE | AN ODE TO EMMANUELLE


Here I am trying to copy one of the editor of French Vogue Emmanuelle Alt's signature looks. We know she always gets it right by playing by simple rules.  A grey or white tee is her usual underpinning with skinny jeans, in either denim, black, white or leather. Finished off with a perfectly tailored jacket in black or white.

I have been after a perfectly tailored jacket in white for a while and I have found it at Baukjen in the form of their Ashcroft blazer. They claim they have perfected the blazer making it from premium bi-stretch fabric which moulds to your body for a perfect fit and they are not wrong! It is a joy to wear.

I have styled it with a few old pieces for my ode to Emmanuelle, but you can obtain the whole look from Baukjen here,





Jacket - Baukjen * | Jeans - The White Company | Shoes - LK Bennett | T-Shirt - American Vintage | Clutch - Dior

Annmarie 
xx

SHOP THE POST 



2 comments:

  1. Love this look.. I've got a white blazer that doesn't get enough wear, I NEVER wear it with black jeans, its a genius look... ( I know what i'll be wearing this weekend!!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A blooming fantastic look- ps your hair looks amazing! It's making me consider getting a fringe...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest