Wednesday, 31 August 2016

FM40 STYLE | WHAT I PURCHASED THIS SPRING/SUMMER


This has become a little regular thing on the blog, my purchase list for the passing season. I feel it was an OK season, I kept again to my initial list (which you can see here), but feel a bit put out that I didn't/couldn't purchase any Dodo Bar Or (on the list of next year!) or Isabel Marant stuff in the sale ..... mainly the black dill blouse or the rebel embroidered cotton mini dress  ..... but sometimes other commitments take your sale budget.


FEBURARY 

Isabel Marant Lainey Shirt
Self Portrait blouse (similar herehere and here)

MARCH 

Zara striped jumper

APRIL

Mango White Dress
Pretty Wire White Embroidered Blouse
Mango black top - Returned

MAY 

H&M White shirt
Cecilie Copenhagen Dress (similar style here)
A Spring/Summer Padded Jacket (Similar to this one)

JUNE 

H&M skirt

On the whole, I am pretty pleased with what I purchased, the Marks and Spencer Swimsuit was a true winner for the money, most worn piece of swimwear on holiday. Did I regret anything? The Zara striped jumper was a bit of an Instagram impulsive buy and I didn't get much wear out of it, I am thinking this jumper will serve me well this autumn, however. The H&M Isabel Marant copy skirt I didn't really wear ..... oh well sometimes only the real thing will work.

All my attention is on autumn/winter now and I may have already purchased two things .... details coming up very soon, together with my wish list for A/W 2016/17. 

Annmarie 
xx

SHOP THE POST 



3 comments:

  1. Fab buys - you are so disciplined! I am still buying summer clothes as I'm off to South Africa next month & need a few things - bought an orange silk off the shoulder dress on sale from Whistles for a family lunch celebration while I'm there - & just yesterday took delivery of the black broderie off the shoulder dress from Monsoon you tried on I think! The one WIT has. It is a lovely fit and really pretty but am wondering if it's necessary - & won't get worn much after South Africa. Wonder if it will still be in vogue next summer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've decided to return it. It makes me feel like a Spanish flamenco dancer! Too frou frou for my fairly pared back style!

      Delete
    2. Ah Carol I try to be disciplined ..... budget and my past history of making mistakes makes me be! I think you have made the correct choice with the dress ..... I felt it was too much for me with my bust. Have a wonderful time in South Africa. xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest