Monday, 12 September 2016

FM40 BEAUTY | REN VITA MINERAL


I have been using this cream for a couple of weeks and I have to say I am very impressed and this product from REN  and it is going to be my go-to moisturiser for the coming winter season. REN Skincare claim that this hydrates, replenishes and nourishes your skin, leaving it looking toned, glowing and healthy.

My findings is that it has left my skin feeling very calm, hydrated and radiant, the lovely rose fragrance is very uplifting (if you like REN's Otto Rose range then you will like this ..... very similar smell, but less intense). The cream is quite creamy and rich and it nicely absorbs after a few seconds leaving the skin feeling nourished and soft.

I would really recommend REN Vita Mineral Daily Supplement Moisturising Cream if you're looking for a good simple daily cream to nourish, hydrate and plump up the skin at a very reasonable price point. What I do like about REN is that they only use 100% plant and mineral derived actives and that is free from skin unfriendly synthetic ingredients.

REN have a brilliant offer on the Vita Mineral Range this week with 20% off and double points with the code VITA. Also, if your order amounts to £40 or over then this free superhero kit (worth over £30) below will be yours with code SUPERHERO.

This offers runs from today until the 18th of September 

Annmarie 
xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest