Monday, 19 September 2016

FM40 STYLE | J CREW SAMMIE CHINO PANTS


There is  another item I would like to add to my wish list ...... J Crew Sammie cropped chinos ...... 

I have khaki linen chinos from Topshop .. but I am not totally happy in them, I feel quite scruffy in them after wearing them for one hour ....as they go slightly baggy. I really like the look of these J Crew ones because of their more tailored style and the kicked cropped length.

Green khaki trousers can be so versatile ...... worn on the school run with stripes and denim with either trainers or leopard flats. Then, they can look amazing on a night out with a black statement blouse (my Wraplondon Rochana blouse would look perfect with them) and barley there heeled black sandals ..... 







Do you have khaki trousers that you love? 

Annmarie
xx

SHOP THE POST 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest