Wednesday, 21 September 2016

FM40 STYLE | LA REDOUTE BIG EVENT 40% OFF

I have recently fallen in love with La Redoute and I have found some lovely usual things, with that air of French sophistication we like. The website is big, but once you get to know the brands that have the best pieces, your search will become easier. I am very fond of Mademoiselle r and R Studio. The good news is that at present they have a 40% off Event and I have made the job very easy for you and done the hard work and picked out the best pieces (in my opinion).




I am loving that gingham check shirt and that Instagram favourite Merci Beau Coup Tee. Also, how great is the Cecilie Copenhagen look-a-like scarf print top here. Also, the major brands are included in the discount and I have just ordered a pair of my favourite wellies for N, Aigel Lolly Pop Wellies which are only £15 after the reduction and I have also treated L to some new bedding I spotted on Edit 58 and Little Spree's Instagram feeds ...... The Am.Pm patati pom pom bedding range.

I believe the 40% off Event is on until the 23rd of September. 

Annmarie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest