Friday, 16 September 2016

FM40 STYLE | MILLIE'S LEOPARD DRESS ......


1 | 2 | 3 | 4

OK are we all just loving Erica Davies Instagram at the moment, the fabulous interiors, the beautiful pictures of France and not forgetting the fashion ......... she has me addicted to looking on  La Redoute and Asos, because she just seems to find wonderful dresses and midi skirts from those websites.

Like the above dress from the Millie Mackintosh Collection..... If my social life involved more 'going out, out', then this would be purchased  ..... However, I am thinking it would work as a Christmas Day dress ( ..... sorry I have mentioned the C word and it's only September). I cannot stop thinking about it ...... Also, I think I need a pair of black nearly there high heel sandals ..... Office have two nice pairs, the pair above and these (I like the bow detail on them) ....... more things to add to the wish list!

The dress is fabulous isn't it ....... available at Asos and Millie Mackintosh's own website.

Have a lovely weekend. 

Annmarie
xx

SHOP THE POST



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest