Friday, 9 September 2016

FM40 STYLE | TAKING INSPIRATION FROM J CREW


The J Crew autumn look book came last week and I always enjoy looking through it for styling ideas.   Jenna and her team are masters of the styling touches, clashing colours, mixing the classics with more edgy pieces and just simple things like the art of turning back your sleeves and popping collars the J Crew way. 

So, on Tuesday second day of school run I took inspiration and my tassel leopard loafers came out to play and my trench mac, styled with jeans and a shirt. 

Trench - Burberry (similar here) | Shirt - H&M (similar here) | Jeans - Gap | Shoes - Scarosso (similar here or some from Topshop here)

Here are a few of my favourite J Crew items, I must confess more than a few are hanging in my wardrobe and the others I may have to add to my A/W wish list .... 






Annmarie
 xx

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest