Friday, 23 September 2016

FM40 STYLE | TWO TONE STYLE

Image - Via

I have been personally wearing my Russell and Bromley two tone camel and black ballet pumps a lot recently and yes I would love to upgrade to a pair of Chanel's if pennies were in abundance, but sadly not.  

The high street on the other hand have some great affordable two tone shoes available that I may succumb too.



 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 

Have any of you tried any of the high street versions or the JESSICA BUURMAN ones I featured awhile ago? 

Annmarie 
xx

SHOP THE POST 

  

3 comments:

  1. Do you know if you can buy number 4 from the UK please! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ..... I think he ships to the UK. You will have to ask the Amazon seller for confirmation and a shipping price, as I cannt be certain. Sorry :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest