Friday, 7 October 2016

FM40 CURRENTLY COVETING | #14


OK I am trying to save for a new evening dress for this black tie event I have in November, but there are many things that are tempting me and I find I need ......

Firstly, this stunning blouse from Monsoon that has been gracing my Instagram feed left, right and centre. Do I need another lacy blouse? Errm NO ....... but isn't it just gorgeous!

Still searching for that affordable black leather cross body bag, I would just truly love a black Celine Trio bag ...... a girl can certainly dream.

It is now approaching the ankle boot season, but before I go all out with ankle boots and socks ..... a sneaker could be my answer.  I have been wearing my Converse navy high tops endlessly and need something else to throw in the mix .....  love these.

I would absolutely love a cosy cream knit that could be worn under my black leather biker jacket and this roll neck from Baukjen looks fantastic.

How many pair of black jeans do you need? Well I have cropped skinnys, ripped skinnys, slim leg (that pair only look good with heels) and I have come to the conclusion I just need another pair like these.

Have a nice weekend. 

Annmarie 
xx

SHOP THIS POST 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest