Monday, 10 October 2016

FM40 STYLE | FRENCH STYLE BY SEZANE

I have been meaning to feature Sezane for ages on Fashionmumof40 as I see my favourite French instagrammers wearing some gorgeous things from Sezane.


Remember that gorgeous tie front jumper Clara wore last winter ..... well the Giacomo Jumper is available this year in black. She has just posted the pretty conner jumper on her Instagram. I particularly love the Damon shirt and I have my eye on the Jacob dress ..... a definite contender for the Christmas Day dress

Here is my edit in full .....



Just a little helpful note ..... prices are in pounds for us in the UK and returns are free.

Annmarie
xx

1 comment:

  1. Every look is beautiful!! And it's suit for work, for shopping, for dating! The clothe that can be dressed in any occasion you should just pay it!click imprints-tshirt to find your lovely t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest