Wednesday, 26 October 2016

FM40 STYLE | ISABEL MARANT ... STOP SAVING FOR BEST

Cardigan - H&M | Blouse - Isable Marant Etoile (old similar here) | Jeans - Topshop | Bag - Louis Vuitton | Boots - Next (like these too)

If you have been following my blog for a while you may remember when my love of all things Izzy started and the excitement of my first purchase, which was the Ethan blouse I am wearing above. I was looking in my wardrobe the other day for something to wear and I saw it hanging there ...... It has only been worn maybe five or six times over the last two years .... why I am saving things for best? Beautiful things should be worn and enjoyed .........

So not only did this Isabel Marant Etoile blouse become inspiration for my outfit that day, it also inspired today's blog post. I thought I haven't featured my favourite pieces from the Isabel Marant Etoile collection this autumn/winter, which I normally like to do.

I have to say I do normally prefer her spring/summer collections ... but there are a few pieces that do take my fancy this autumn/winter and here are my favourite10 pieces.




Do you have any favourite pieces? 

 Annmarie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest