Friday, 14 October 2016

FM40 STYLE | IT'S TIME FOR THE KNITS

Jacket - Isabel Marant (old, similar here) | Jumper - Baukjen * | Jeans, Topshop | Boots, Russell & Bromley (old, similar here) | Bag, Russell & Bromley (old)

Well the heating is on and the weather has definitely now got a nip in the air ..... so it's time to break out the knits. Thanks to Baukjen I have a new one ..... the gorgeous Newline roll neck knit. 

I have been looking for a chunky off white knit for a while, one that I could pull on crisp cold weekend days.

Sipping coffee watching my little boy play rugby, a long dog walk followed by a Sunday lunch and a glass red by the fire in a country pub is my idea of a perfect Sunday and it will be made even more perfect wearing  this gorgeous knit. 

Last Sunday, I teamed it with my Isabel Marant leather jacket, my whole look can be achieved with similar things from Baukjen


SHOP THE LOOK




I know this jumper is going to be a favourite this winter, it's flattering with the single central cable, the roll neck is very comfortable not the strangling type and it is super soft and cosy.


Enjoy your weekend ... School is out for us tonight for two whole weeks!

Annmarie 
xx 

SHOP THE POST 



4 comments:

  1. Hi there, what size are you wearing? How did it behave at the first wash? thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. my question is legit, why won't you answer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did try to reply .. I am in the Lake District on a family break with very limited WiFi ....
    hopefully it will work this time ....
    I am wearing a size 12 (labelled as a M) it hadn't been washed yet as it has only been once twice. However when I now wash it I am pretty confident as it has a high merino wool content.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest