Wednesday, 19 October 2016

FM40 STYLE | A NAVY PEACOAT

Coat - The White Company | Breton - Petit Bateau | Jeans - Topshop here | Boots - Russell & Bromley (old) | Bag - Chanel 

I have invested in good classic winter coats over the last few years, hanging up in my wardrobe are the camel, the black leather, the 'go with everything' grey, the black evening coat, the winter parka and the posh puffa. One classic coat I was missing was the navy pea coat to team with my many stripe tops for that very French look .... some might say I am maybe just missing some onions and a beret here .... but hey it's a look I love. 

My pea coat is from The White Company and I am delighted with it, it is made from Italian wool rich fabric and is great for smarting up a simple jumper and jeans combo. The military coat is huge this season and there are several military style navy coats about, my advice would to keep to a classic style that will serve you in years to come. I am partially fond of the one from Jigsaw (also available here) and if you are looking for something under £100 then this or this may fit the bill. 

Annmarie 
xx

SHOP THE POST 


2 comments:

  1. Love the jigsaw jacket, especially the khaki version of it. Think I may need to "invest".
    Your hair looks lovely straight, do you need to straighten it every day now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too .... I especially love the large collar. Thank you for the compliment regarding my hair, my hair is either curly or straight. When I curled it each day for the wavy LOB my hair became damaged .... so I try to avoid the GHDs each day ..... just save them for best and I blow dry it with a large paddle brush which seems to work OK. have a lovely weekend. x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest