Wednesday, 5 October 2016

FM40 STYLE | RITA .... LOVE


Shirt - Hush Rita Shirt * | Jeans - Zara | 

I was delighted last week to receive a little gift from the team at Hush and it was my favourite piece in the A/W collection, the Rita shirt. It is a relaxed shirt with a delicate star print in a lightweight fabric that just drapes lovely.

The Rita shirt now comes in a gorgeous red leopard print (here).


There are a few other pieces I really like, including the two dresses below. Hush always seem to do good winter dresses that can be worn with opaques and ankle boots. 



This fabulous tee comes in both grey and white, LOVE the peplum frill. I am also loving this scarf ....  imagine it with a onyx leather jacket ..... 


Annmarie
xx

P.S  I am wearing a 10 in the Rita shirt, I do find Hush sizes on the generous side. 

SHOP THE POST 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest