Wednesday, 12 October 2016

FM40 STYLE | THE STAPLE THAT IS ...... THE DENIM SHIRT


I have to say one of my favourite items to wear daily is one of my cheapest ..... my £14.99 H&M denim shirt. I find it flattering and it looks far more expensive than it was, due to the little pearly press buttons.  Although I sometimes do double denim (only with really dark indigo jeans) I prefer to wear my denim shirt with either leather skinnys, black or grey jeans. 

There are many ways to wear the denim shirt this winter,  wear yours for model chic layered over a tee or like me with an oversized knit. I have even worn mine with a lace pencil skirt and heels on an evening out. 



Here, is some Pinterest inspiration if you weren't already tempted by the versatility of a denim shirt. 



Annmarie
xx

SHOP THE POST 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest