Friday, 18 November 2016

FM40 BEAUTY | BEAUTIFUL FESTIVE SKIN WITH CAUDALIE


Hands up who likes something beauty related under the tree on Christmas morning? An old favourite or something from a brand you have been wanting to try for ages?

A brand I have been meaning to try for ages is Caudalie  and they recently contacted me to see if I would like to try some of their Christmas exclusives. First, on my list was Caudalie Beauty Elixir, now this is a cult classic, why, you may ask?

Well it is meant to tighten pores, smooth away fine lines, give a boost of radiance and set your makeup (back stage at fashion runway shows make up artists use it apparently in-between foundation and powder to set make-up)  ...... If it does what is says, then this could be the product I have been searching for, especially as we approach party season. 

It has many celebrities fans, Sarah Jessica Parker, Victoria Beckham, Alexa Chung and Liv Tyler are just a few who are reported to use and love this product. For Christmas Caudalie have teamed up with fashion designer Jason Wu to design a limited edition bottle for Christmas. Jason Wu himself is a loyal Caudalie fan and he has dressed the Caudalie Beauty Elixir bottle in delicate lace with gold hardware.



I have been using Caudalie Beauty Elixir  for 2 weeks now and I love it, I have already noticed a reduction to the size to my pores and my skin looks more smooth. In addition to using it day and night I also used it around 3pm to give my de-hydrated skin a much needed radiance boost and wake up call. 

Another product I tried was the Divine Oil, this is a multi-use luxurious dry oil, it can be used on the hands (god my hands need some TLC), nails, body, hair and face. Or it can even be used in the bath or as a massage oil. The fragrance is divine ..... well hey that's its name  ..... and my skin smelt beautifully sun-kissed, like I have been to a spa. I have some dry spots on my elbows and this oil has truly worked wonders in the short time I have been using it. 




Light the candles, pour a glass of bubbly and indulge in some TLC and discover Caudalie this Christmas, I certainly plan too. 


Caudalie have some really nice Christmas exclusives that are prefect for stocking fillers for mums, sisters, teenage daughters or for a little treat for your friend or yourself, many items are travel size which I think is always great when trying a product and brand for the first time. 



Annmarie
xx




SHOP CAUDALIE CHRISTMAS EXCLUSIVES



This post was in collaboration with Caudalie , as ever all the opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest