Friday, 11 November 2016

FM40 CURRENTLY COVETING | FROM JAEGER

Recently a couple of my favourite bloggers, FranAmanda and Erica collaborated with Jaeger to celebrate the opening of their new Marylebone High Street store and each got to pick a new winter coat .... lucky girls! As we know companies do such things to make us stop, think and relook at brands we may have neglected to take interest in. I have certainly neglected Jaeger of late and I shouldn't really as two of my favourite pieces I own are from there, my camel wrap coat and a white embroidery anglaise top.

Although I love my own camel coat from Jaeger as it reminiscent of a far more expensive looking Max Mara wrap coat .... I recently fell in love with the boyfriend cashmere coat Fran picked from The Fashion Lift, she describes it as the dream camel coat and looking at it I am in total agreement with her.

I love the simple relaxed cut, the cut away collar the button front, this coat would be perfect worn daily with cropped trousers, a chunky knit and trainers. It would also look amazing worn to the office or over a little black dress during the festive party season.


As you can see from my style sheet whilst looking at the coat I started spying other things I liked. 

SHOP MY JAEGER PICKS 






Going back to the camel coat I think it will always be a timeless classic that you'll love forever, so worth investing in.

Annmarie
xx

3 comments:

  1. love the trausers, they should fit even with a growing baby bump! ;-) Love your style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are nice aren't they? thank you for your kind comments and congratulations! xx

      Delete
  2. Everywhere I look now, girls are wearing Stan Smith with tailored trousers and a nice coat. Fab, but last night I'd say was cold around those ankles. Thanks for showing us that look :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest