Thursday, 24 November 2016

FM40 GIFT GUIDES | THE ULTIMATE CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE FOR HER (or me!!!) PLUS SOME EARLY BLACK FRIDAY CODES

When thinking about inspiration for this post I thought what would I personally like under the tree this Christmas.

I know some may say I am pretty hard to buy for ...... I am not ..... anything girly, candles, perfume, make up, bath oils, anything from The White Company or Jo Malone would be heavenly. I am not really a reader unless it's fashion related and I would really like some nice coffee table fashion books. Hush PJ's  would be a very welcome gift and Hush  have some great offers this weekend. For my home, I like to collect Emma Bridgewater black toast and starry skies  ..... and would absolutely love a Roberts Revival radio for my kitchen and a Kitchen Aid if Father Christmas was really feeling generous.

Whilst we discuss generosity, anything from Isabel Marant wrapped in a marble box or black NAP box would be lovely or even more so some Valentino Rockstuds .... I promise I have been a really good girl Santa!

Before you see my list in full here are some great links to some early BLACK FRIDAY DEALS

Selfridges 20% off with code SELFCCE
House Of Fraser 50% off your favourite brands Here
The White Company 20% off almost everything With code AP380
Monica Vinader 30% off Here
BODEN 30% OFF with code F6P8
La Redoute 40% OFF with code BLACKFRIDAY
RENSKINCARE   35% OFF with code GOLD16 (Vaild until Thursday 25th)
MATCHESFASHION 70% SALE
JAEGER 25% OFF with code GRAZIA25 (Perfect timing to nap a classic camel coat)




oh and if you liked some of the Boohoo tops I featured in my last post then they have 50% off with code FRIYAY50

 SHOP THIS POST



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest