Saturday, 26 November 2016

FM40 GIFT GUIDES | CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE FOR HIM



I really struggle buying presents for men ...... hubby I am OK with, I know what he likes or doesn't. Male family members can be difficult especially older guys such as fathers-in-laws! Having asked my hubby for advice for this post - here is his wish list!

From his list below you can see he is a Ralph Lauren fan ..... likes a tipple and to cook. John Lewis are price matching this Black Friday weekend so a great time to pick up Ralph Lauren at good prices. Aftershaves are always a winner especially the luxury ones, but having a conversation with my male hairdresser ..... Chanel aftershaves are the best!

I believe my hubby would love a Navy Moncler Jacket, poor N and L have a lot of pocket money to save up for that one!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest