Sunday, 27 November 2016

FM40 GIFT GUIDES | GIFT GUIDE FOR LITTLE GIRLS



I must say I love buying for little girls as you are often spoilt for choice as there are so many nice things about. My little girl has many of below items, the Vintage wicker pram, which she got for her 1st birthday and still plays with it today would make a beautiful present for a granddaughter. We adore the honeybake range by Le Toy Van and she will play with them for ages, the new addition I would like to get L is the coffee machine ... just like mummy and daddy's. Our new addiction is Maileg or should I say my addiction, aesthetically everything looks gorgeous when it's littered around the house ..... so much more appealing to the eye than plastic frozen stuff (which she does seem to like)!

Always a welcome gift is nightwear and you can't go wrong with The White Company and they have 20% off almost everything With code AP380 still. My little girl is really enjoying her riding lessons and seems to be attracted to things with horses on now, so I have purchased her this cute Joules glitter pony t-shirt. I struggled to get her it in her size as it has sold out most places, but I found it at House Of Fraser and they still have 50% off your favourite brands here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest