Monday, 21 November 2016

FM40 STYLE | THE ART OF GIFTING BY JO MALONE


It's that time of year again when your mind is playing overtime thinking what to buy loved ones. I always think Jo Malone have the art of gifting pretty much wrapped up. Who doesn't love a beautiful scented candle, luxurious bath oils and colognes.



So with the festive season in the shops in full swing I thought I would highlight you to some beautiful gifts with my Jo Malone gift guide. Some may say I am too early, but their little Christmas crackers and Christmas ornament normally sell out pretty fast.


SHOP CHRISTMAS EXCLUSIVES 





I just adore the smell of pine and eucalyptus at Christmas and that is why I normally favour a real christmas tree, but you can achieve that gorgeous smell of Christmas without the mess of the dropped pine needles by adorning your home with the smell of Christmas with a Jo Malone pine and eucalyptus scented candle or diffuser. If you are having guests staying over the festive period then why not upgrade and treat your guests (and yourself may I add) to some posh hand washes in your bathrooms.

SHOP FOR THE HOME 






When it comes to buying something special for your mum, sister or best girl friend, you’ll be spoilt for choice in  Jo Malone. And this is the perfect time to be mentioning a few wish list ideas for your own Christmas wish list, there are normally plenty of hints being dropped in the subtlest of ways or unsubtle by directly just leaving my laptop open on the Jo Malone's page. I am the master when it comes to both, but often it falls on deaf ears! Anyway here are a few things from my own Jo Malone wish list if anybody is reading .......

MY PERSONAL JO MALONE CHRISTMAS WISH LIST





OH and not for getting him, be it hubby, brother, son, father-in-law or your gay best friend.

SHOP FOR HIM 




Annmarie xx 


P.S This was not a collaboration .... I just adore Jo Malone and wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest