Monday, 28 November 2016

FM40 STYLE | DECK THE HALLS


I am quite a traditionalist and I do not decorate my house until 12 days before Christmas (which is actually my little boys birthday ..... I love his face when he returns home from school on his birthday and the house is all ready for Christmas, another little birthday tradition) ..... I like a large tree, a wreath on my front door, lanterns and the mantle adorned with a mistletoe garland .... the look I try to go for is straight from The White Company catalogue and with their 20% off white event ending tonight, then I thought I would order a few more bits to add to my collection ....... 

Here are all my favourites ... 




Their wreathsgarlands and trees are pretty pricey, but the 20% (30% off this tree) eases the expense and they are the most realistic ones I have seen and will last you for years ...... only a few hours left for the discount so take advantage here with code AP380.

Let's have a White Christmas 🎄🎄🎄

Annmarie 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest