Wednesday, 23 November 2016

FM40 STYLE | INSPIRATION ... PLUS SOME PREVIEW BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNT CODES


Is your festive diary filling up? Wardrobe dilemmas? Yes, it's that time of year every lady says ..... I have nothing to wear? Thinking out of box and creating looks with bits you already own may be the answer to your dilemmas.  I recently got major inspiration from the lovely Joanne from The Stylist And The Wardrobe ..... she was layering her new Annie Bing army jacket over the same Self Portrait top we both own ..... and I thought  .... never thought of styling it like that! So, with inspiration taken I tried to re-create the look as I had many other similar core pieces.

You can re-create this look too on either a designer budget or high street take your pick... 

SHOP DESIGNER LOOK 




SHOP HIGH STREET LOOK




Some great high finds, rather proud of my rockstud look-a-likes and J.W Anderson like bag from Mango

PS BLACK FRIDAY WEEKEND SEEMS TO BE STARTING EARLY THIS YEAR WITH A FEW OF OUR FAVOURITES STARTING THEIR AMAZING DISCOUNTS NOW!!! 

BODEN 30% OFF with code F6P8
THE WHITE COMPANY 20% OFF Candles and fragrance
La Redoute 40% OFF with code BLACKFRIDAY
RENSKINCARE   35% OFF with code GOLD16 (Vaild until Thursday 25th)
MATCHESFASHION 70% SALE
JAEGER 25% OFF with code GRAZIA25 (Perfect timing to nap a classic camel coat)

Annmarie
xx

SHOP THE POST 





4 comments:

  1. Hi, fab outfit, you look great! Where are your leather / faux leather (?) trousers from please? I'm looking for a new pair after I managed to rip mine on their first wear! They were from next and actually I wasn't that pleased with them, they looked good but after a couple of hours wear went a bit baggy at the knees. So looking for a tried and tested pair. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are about 2 years old from Next .... I think they may be the same as yours fabulous for 2 hours and then go baggy. The pair I feature in the post from new look get great reviews ..... x

      Delete
  2. Great finds. Just ordered the boohoo blouse in black and white.(rude not to at that price) I've been after one for ages. Fingers crossed they will be as nice in real life! Will try that outfit too as I've got al, the items! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought they were lovely .... as you say fingers crossed they are in the flesh. It's nice when you see people style something you already own .... makes you think out the box. xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest