Friday, 4 November 2016

FM40 STYLE | NAVY COAT & LEOPARD BOOTS

Coat - Nicole Farhi (old) | Jumper - Boden (old - Similar here) | Jeans - Topshop | Boots - Next

I always believe a navy coat is a good investment to make, I made mine nearly 7 years ago in Selfridges whilst heavily pregnant with N with this Nicole Farhi coat, which I still love today and cost per wear it has been a great investment. 

It is a great smart alternative to my parka or puffa if I am going out to lunch, shopping or to a meeting. 

I really like this reversible Navy coat ..... (black on the other side) bonus two classic colour palette coats to own in one! I have been loving wearing my little leopard boots and have been eyeing up a pair with a heel from Boden or these with the slightly lower heel. 

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

The good news is that Boden have 25% off coats, jackets and knitwear this weekend, so it's the perfect time to nab that Navy reversible coat here

Enjoy your weekend. 

Annmarie
xx

PS .... That same boy I was pregnant with when I bought my navy coat, I said to him yesterday morning before we left for school ... "Quick can you take a picture of Mummy for the blog" "OK, but hurry Mummy I can't be late for my Maths Challenge" ..... LOVE HIM 

SHOP THE POST 




3 comments:

  1. Where is the grey polo from in the pic IAnnemarie as there doesn't seem to be a link for it? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. at 16:36
      The link to it is number 2 .... but I have just realised I have used a photo off another product .... I do believe that polo neck is from Warehouse. Thanks Melissa for having such a good eye to spot my mistake. Xx

      Delete
  2. The link to it is number 2 .... but I have just realised I have used a photo off another product .... I do believe that polo neck is from Warehouse. Thanks Melissa for having such a good eye to spot my mistake. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest