Monday, 14 November 2016

FM40 STYLE | PINK TO MAKE THE BOYS WINK


WOW indeed ...... I do like this little LK Bennett bag which comes in a range of colours and can be accessorised and personalised with the Bogarde Leather Stickers. The bag in the new shade of pink caught my eye along with this beautiful coat and then I started to investigate and the girly side of me came out and I was basically LOVING everything pink on LK Bennett


I have always regretted not buying the gorgeous M&S pink coat from a few seasons back, but this LK Bennett pink coat would easily take those regrets away and what about those pretty pink shoes? I am imagining them styled with grey skinny jeans with hues of pink and grey cashmere. Are you looking for something different for the festive season ..... well how about this fabulous pink statement skirt?   Styled with a simple black knit such as the iconic J Crew Tippi and classy stilettos, perfection!

As they say pink to make the boys wink. 

Annmarie 
xx

SHOP THE POST 




2 comments:

  1. I keep seeing those LK Bennett bags everywhere at the moment...I must be alone in thinking this but those stickers totally ruin it for me! Beautiful coat though. Kx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they have given quite a few away to bloggers to promote ...... You are not alone in thinking the stickers ruin the bag ...... I am tending to agree with you even though I have posted about them .... I think you would easily get fed up with them. The good news is that they can be removed. The coat is just stunning and the main influence for me to feature all the other pink items. xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest