Wednesday, 16 November 2016

FM40 STYLE | RED & VELVET ....

Image Via here

Red and velvet two festive classics ..... I absolutely adore this top and I first featured it in my Isabel Marant Etoile edit (here) and then I saw my Strictly Come Dancing favourite Louise Redknapp looking fabulous wearing it on BBC2 It Takes Two ......

It would be perfect over the holiday season for Christmas drinks with either friends or work colleagues. Stunning as a posh Christmas Day outfit .... be quick if you really like this top like me ..... it's selling out .... only a few sizes available at Matchesfashion and Iris have only size 12s left.


Louise wore hers with Etro pants (cheaper alternative here)  Christian Louboutin Pigalle court shoes (cheaper alternatives here or here) and a simple diamond ear cuffs like these from Topshop.

I love her ..... she has my vote for Strictly .... Go Louise! 💃

Annmarie
xx

SHOP THE POST 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely top but not sure it will love me as I am not tiny of bust! Am loving the ear cuffs. Off-piste here - your Next leopard pixie boots - how comfortable are they? Tried some on today - they are quite high cut up the ankle and dug in a little...but I really like them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too ..... not sure either if it will love my big bust ..... saying that Louise is gifted in the bust department. My next boots are really comfy at first I thought they may have been too narrow .... but I have to say they have broken in nicely. I haven't had an issue with the high cut Carol. xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest