Wednesday, 9 November 2016

FM40 STYLE | SHOP MY WARDROBE




This was me yesterday attempting to start my Christmas shopping in Liverpool on another very cold crisp day. A few of my big ticket items I purchased last year came out to play in the cold weather including my Woolrich Arctic parka and Bella Freud jumper, with my new black jeans from The White Company . I jazzed up this all black ensemble with leopard boots and a red cross body bag.

SHOP THE LOOK  






You can always Shop My Wardrobe here in the Shop My Wardrobe section of my blog, many of my old pieces are classics that can still be obtained and I regularly update it with new purchases ..... sometimes before they hit the blog or Instagram so please do check this section out. 

Annmarie xx

P.S I made a small headway on the Christmas shopping mainly for my two, but I also researched many things for my upcoming gift lists that should be featuring on FM40 very soon, hopefully providing you with lots of festive inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest