Wednesday, 21 December 2016

FM40 KIDS | NEW CHILDENSWEAR BRANDS WORTH KNOWING ABOUT


I am quite a traditionalist when dressing L and I have purchased her a red tartan dress by Tutto Piccolo for Christmas from a local children's boutique and then I saw this one! It's by a brand that is new to me Question Everything London, if you like your little girls in traditional dresses with smocking produced ethically then this a brand for you and even better their dresses are very, very affordable and even more now as their sale has started. 




I am also pretty keen on the Kira baby girls dress

Another new girlswear label that is simply beautiful, perfect for any little girl that likes a TuTu (come on which little girl doesn't?) L wants to wear hers to watch her brother play rugby on a Sunday morning is Outside The Lines. It caters for girls from the age 3 to 10 years old, it is very feminine and the clothes are in the muted French shades we all love, another good thing is that most of the collection is affordable (prices start at £25). 

My favourite pieces are; 





Annmarie 
xx

P.S Please note this post is not sponsored in any way, they are just two brands for little girls that have really caught my eye and thought I would share. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest