Tuesday, 6 December 2016

FM40 STYLE | CHRISTMAS PARTY LOOK INSPIRATION



1 | 2 | 3 | 4

The biggest party weekend is approaching .... still have nothing to wear????? Well a little black dress is always a safe bet and make it velvet this year, which is absolutely a huge trend this A/W. I actually ordered the above dress back in October, I was having a fat day and it got returned very hastily ...... regrets .... you bet! It is now sold out most places, but fear not both Boden and Mango have done fabulous velvet wrap dresses, here and here.

I would style this style of dress with statement earrings such as these from Warehouse and how about these shoes from my favourite Sarah Jessica Parker, I just loved Sex & the City loved, loved, loved it!    Yes, SJP has her own shoe collection available here. OK, they are not high street prices, but not as expensive as I initially thought they would be and every pair you could see proudly sat in Carrie's closet.

Annmarie
xx

SHOP THIS LOOK



2 comments:

  1. Stunning dress and I adore those SJP shoes. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too!!! The dress is stunning I just had one of those bad days when nothing felt right ...... regrets I didn't keep it!!! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest