Wednesday, 7 December 2016

FM40 STYLE | CHRISTMAS SCHOOL EVENT INSPIRATION

Coat - Massimo Dutti (old) | Blouse - Hush Rita Printed Shirt | Jeans - Topshop | Boots - Isabel Marant (cheaper alternative here ) | Bag - Chanel (old)





Today I am giving you some inspiration for school Christmas events such as Nativity plays, carol concerts ...... I normally go for my normal attire of jeans, but maybe smarten myself up with a nice blouse, like this from Hush Homewear and a wool tailored coat rather than my 'mum coats" ..... I simply adore this grey coat  ...... gorgeous.

My two are performing on Thursday morning, L is an Angel and N is in the choir ...... I think this could be an emotional one. I may wear the above outfit that I wore on Tuesday to meet my friend for lunch ..... it was one of those you put together and think hey I like this combo. 

Annmarie
xx

SHOP THIS POST



4 comments:

  1. Great combination, the soft grey coat looks super soft and cosy. Good luck at the children performance, get the hankies ready. x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bag - actually scrap that love the whole ensemble! I miss those nativities, really did make me weep - my lot too old unfortunately

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too I would love the coat & bag ....... My children's school didn't do a nativity last year ..... singing carols around the camp fire in their new outdoor forest school .... there was outcry from parents so back to a traditional nativity this year thankfully as I love them. xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest