Friday, 2 December 2016

FM40 STYLE | ELEVATE AN OUTFIT WITH FABULOUS SHOES FROM & OTHER STORIES


Coat - Jaeger (similar here) | Jumper - Boden (old) | Trousers - Banana Republic (old similar here) | Bag - Louis Vuitton | Nail Polish - Essie In Wicked

I was very excited to be asked by & Other Stories to partner them this month and I got to pick a few of my favourite items from their fabulous collection and first on my list was these 80's inspired court shoes. As self confessed shoe addict these retro shoes really caught my eye and particularly the ankle strap which gives them a modern edge. 

A shoe like this with a heel that is not too high and comfortable to wear can elevate any daytime outfit. 


I have been wearing this outfit with my Stan Smiths, I popped these shoes on and they just lifted the outfit (and me literally by 2 inches) for daytime elegance ..... perfect for lunch, work and meetings. 


They have sold out in most sizes in black, but have been restocked in gold for Christmas. They would look fabulous with some black kicked flared cropped trousers over the festive period. 


& Other Stories have some really nice shoes that would elevate any daytime look .... please take a look below. 

SHOP MY FAVOURITE & OTHER STORIES SHOES



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest