Sunday, 18 December 2016

FM40 STYLE | MY CHRISTMAS DAY OUTFIT PLANS


Dress | Earrings | Nail Polish | Shoes - Sold Out (still available here in gold or without an ankle strap)

 I haven't purchased something new to wear precisely for Christmas day. What I do like to wear on Christmas day is something comfy especially on the waist band for the gluttony to commence and what better than a dress with no waist band? So, I plan to wear my drop waist Cecilie Copenhagen dress that I purchased in the summer. 

Even though I will be helping hubby with the Christmas dinner, I do like to make an effort and I will wear a pair of heels and my ankle band shoes from andOtherStories look pretty good with the dress, plus the heel height is not too high. 

Of course I will be accessorised with Christmas red nails and some festive kitchen accessories

 If anyone has been savvy and waited for the sales to pick something nice to wear over the festive period then Matches have started their sale and the dress I have featured above has been reduced by 30% (here) and also the top that is really nice too. 

Annmarie
xx

SHOP THIS POST 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest