Friday, 23 December 2016

FM40 STYLE | MY NAP SALE EDIT




This is my last post of 2016 and think of it as my Christmas present to you (wink, wink) my Net-a-Porter Sale Edit.

No Marant in the sale yet (I am sure they will hold them back until after Christmas, but there are lots of other gems from my other favourite French brands such as IRO and Maje.

SHOP MY EDIT HERE



So I wish you and your loved ones the happiest of Christmases. I hope that Santa brings you all you wished for, that the Holidays bring you plenty of opportunity for family time.
Thank you for supporting me through another year of blogging and Instagramming.  I’ll be back in the New Year refreshed and inspired after our annual New Years trip to London. 
Merry Christmas and may your days be merry and bright, but most importantly chic, inspired and very, very stylish!
Annmarie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest