Friday, 9 December 2016

FM40 STYLE | PERFECT COSY KNIT FROM THE &OTHERSTORIES


December .....is such a hectic month for the dairy ... but I love it. Crisp cold days full to the brim with activities such as Christmas shopping, carol singing in your village, school nativity plays, visiting Father Christmas and just simply wrapping presents and writing cards with a hot chocolate and to really feel festive for all the above all you need is a cosy knit. 

So, my third and final choice from & Other Stories was this chunky oversize sweater, perfect for December weekends. This saw me through the whole of last Sunday, 2 hours of rugby layered with my parka, then home for hot chocolates and homework. Then, a blissful family dog walk followed by a Sunday roast in the pub with a glass of red ...... Sunday perfection. 

SHOP THE LOOK





This sweater is perfect for being layered over and under ...... here I wore it as my outer layer with a long sleeved thermal black t-shirt underneath. 


SHOP THE LOOK




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest