Monday, 16 January 2017

FM40 STYLE | DENIM LOVE


When I am unsure what to wear .... the denim shirt is always a safe choice. It never goes out of fashion and is super flattering for a busty girl like myself......  I have to say purchasing my denim shirt from H&M has to be the best £20 I have ever spent!

When I was in London, of course I sneaked a look around Libertys and perusing the new Isabel Marant Etoile collection was a must .... what was my favourite piece from the collection? A ruffled demin shirt (here) which is just gorgeous and top of my wish list for the new season. 

Of course you don't have to spend £180 on a ruffled denim shirt my mum has this one from M&S that is just fabulous. 

SHOP THIS POST 




Annmarie 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest