Friday, 27 January 2017

FM40 STYLE | EMBRIODERY FRILLS FROM &OTHERSTORIES


These days I am all for keeping things paired down and unfussy, but I have a serious weakness for anything with a ruffle or a frill on it. When the ruffle is embroidery anglaise then it has to be purchased. 

This shirt is another gem I have recently got from &OtherStories

They have some other amazing shirts and blouses online, here are my favourite 10. 




I am wearing a size 38 (I am a 10/12) and for me this shirt  is the perfect length to wear it over skinny jeans and leather leggings ..... it's not too oversized for a 5ft 3 shortie like me.

Blouse - c/o &OtherStories | Jeans - Topshop (old) | Shoes - Russell & Bromley (old) 

Annmarie 
xx

SHOP THIS POST 




1 comment:

  1. That looks lovely on you. Love it with the jeans and leopard shoes x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest