Monday, 23 January 2017

FM40 STYLE | GREY JUMPER OBSESSION


If you think I have a stripe obsession, well I also have a grey jumper obsession. Wear a grey jumper with the winter standards of jeans and boots, it's a winning formula as grey basically goes with any colour coat. 

Trust me, grey is also expensive looking and flattering to skin tones. 

I am tempting you over to the grey side?? 

SHOP MY LOOK 





My grey jumper is a really cosy one from andOtherStories that I got before Christmas. It's not for anybody that doesn't like a roll neck because it has quite a large one, I personally quite like to be cocooned in winter in a cosy turtleneck or cashmere scarf. 

I have grey jumpers and navy coats pinned 📌many times to my Pinterest board "looks I love" which you can peruse here over a coffee. 

Annmarie 
xx

SHOP THIS POST 



5 comments:

  1. With regards to pattern, we as a whole love being in it — Seeping all of it in your own style is the thing that ebutikku makes progress toward. Whether you jump at the chance to keep one stage in front of the patterns, or if unpretentious style is more you're thing, we're certain we have something you'll adore. different sorts of stuff are moving identified with the Fashion Boutique, Women Clothing, Women Fashion, Clothing Collection, vintage form and Baby Clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's not to love about a stripe or a grey jumper. I too have a bit of an addiction for both (and maybe for leopard print too!!), and even wear them together - shock horror!! Thanks for pointing out the &other stories one, love it, haven't shopped there for a while but may well have to give it a look.
    Sophie x
    www.fromchootogoo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its worth it if you like a big oversized grey knit. x

      Delete
  3. I have a grey coat which people will think has to be surgically removed from my body a the end of the Winter because I wear it so much. I just love it and it goes with everything. Might need to invest in a new one for next year though! Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I have one from Massimo Dutti that is nearly 7 years old ..... x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest