Wednesday, 11 January 2017

FM40 STYLE | IT'S ONLY BEEN 12 MONTHS


New Year .... New me ..... I recall I made the same statement last January and my fitness and healthy eating didn't make it to March. Well I am serious this year and my intentions are good .... my body feels old (never mind looking awful, but I'll keep that scary scene between me and my bathroom mirror) I have aches and pains and I need to sort it out! 

Hot cardo yoga and pilates to strengthen my core and tone up and a couple of long dog walks is my plan. 

How do I ..... the girl that doesn't get enthusiastic to do any fitness get motivated? ...... New gym clothes of course. 

SHOP MY NEW YOGA BITS 







First class down and I loved it, welcomed back by the lovely instructor I feel enthused for my next class and I've got my eye on a few more things ...... well you need at least two outfits to rotate...don't you? 

OTHER THINGS I HAVE MY EYE ON 





Annmarie
 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest