Friday, 13 January 2017

FM40 STYLE | M&S KNIT PERFECTION ........


OK last Friday I was on my way out of the food hall in my local M&S picking up a few foodie bits for the weekend and the above jumper caught my eye ...... and then I saw it on the gorgeous Emma Hill on Instagram. 

Guess who is going back to M&S quickly to try it on before it sells out.



Oh it comes in a beautiful pink colour too. 

and this shirt is also stunning and this one too ..... perfect for those of you (including me) who missed out on the Zara poplin blue striped shirts from last summer. 

Annmarie
 xx

2 comments:

  1. The belle sleeve knit is amazing.Looks like this trend will stay for along time. Thanks for the shopping inspiration is great price and the material is so soft. I actually went out to buy in my local M&S store.
    Keep up the good work Annmarie.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh great to hear!!! I try to find fashion at all price points, but mainly thing I personally love. Thank you for the kind words. xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest