Friday, 20 January 2017

FM40 STYLE | SIMLPY RED






 I adore my Bella Freud Je T'Aime jumper and I don't know whether to make the investment and get another one? The 1970 jumper (not my birth year ....but never mind) in either the iconic red or the black? I think the red is the more popular colour, but how about the black teamed with a fabulous red coat from the high street. 

 Strangely red can be quite natural in your wardrobe and it goes with most things, it is fabulous colour to add as an accent to your wardrobe if like me you are a monochrome lover. 

 Another hot item/designer I am seeing a lot of with people making big ticket purchases ..... is Gucci. Tempted? ..... Me, no. I fell for the Gucci trend in the early 2000s and slightly nervous to do it this time ..... I may just do the look-a-likes .... like these from Topshop

Have a fabulous weekend! 

 Annmarie 
XX

SHOP THE POST 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest